Monday, July 26, 2010

Canisters for Kitchen

I'm not a coffee drinker, I drink tea. But my husband on the other hand can't get enough coffee. The coffee pot sits on the counter and he always had the coffee canister, sugar container, and his spoon on the counter. For me, I don't like things on the counter, just looks like clutter to me (And I'm not a fan of clutter) so i found these great canisters that you can stack on top of each other. They are black so they match the coffee pot. They were very plain so today i added vinyl and put on Sugar and Coffee... I think I should have done the letters a tad smaller but that's okay. I can always redo them later on down the road. It will also give me a chance to see how well the vinyl holds on. Haven't used this brand vinyl for a while. Not very impressed with how sticky it is.

Hope you like them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment