Monday, May 31, 2010

Father's Day Card #2

So yesterday I made a card for my Dad for My Pink Stamper's challenge so today I made one for my Father in Law before I forgot and was getting it together last minute (Normal for me! haha).

I wanted to do something with a boat since they are getting ready to head to their house on a lake in Maine for the Summer... I was looking through the Just Because Cards cartridge and came across the cute little sail boat and saying, "You float my boat." It's perfect because they have a sail boat and sail all the time. I instantly remembered a card i saw someone make and googled it to find it. And i did!!... It was from Provocraft.com and their projects... See it here.

I love how they tied string around the O's... Super cute. A little tricky to get the string to do what i wanted but i got it! :)

(Inside Card)

Supplies
Scrap Paper
Just Because Cards
Wild Card
Brads
String

1 comment:

  1. cute card! I made a couple of card with that boat too! I'll post them after the MPS is over!

    ReplyDelete