Sunday, May 2, 2010

National Scrapbook day Challenge #1

My Pink Stamper Challenge #1 was something for Mom... I'm always telling my mom about great recipes I've found and made, which i then tell her i will give to her BUT i always forget to!

So i decided to make a little recipe box with the recipes in side. I only have the 2 recipes done so far as it takes quite some time typing them up so hopefully I find time this week to finish before Mother's Day!

I got the box idea from Tammy at Creative Critters. I saw it a while back and made a box which didn't come out so great but I knew this box would be perfect for this so i tried again and it came out great!! I added a few things from the "From My Kitchen" Cartridge to give the recipe cards some design and add recipe to the box front. The flowers are from a flower in the "Sweet Hearts" Cartridge. Got the trick from someone but can't remember where. I'll try to find it and share it. They look great and are super easy!!

I may even try to make a recipe clip so she can easily display it when she's cooking. Wish i started this a while ago.

Supplies
"From My Kitchen" Cartridge
"Sweethearts" Cartridge
Recollections Brad
Martha Stewart Card Stock
Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment