Sunday, May 2, 2010

National Scrapbook day Challenge #9

This for Challenge #9 on My Pink Stamper A Shaped Card



I made this to go with my recipe box i made for Challenge #1 on My Pink Stamper. I cut the triangle card using the "Wild Card" Cartridge. I then added the same flowers from the box using "Sweet Hearts" Cartridge.

I inked the edges, cut out "Mom" using Applebutter font and Sure Cuts Alot. Added some dots and I was done! It was so easy and quick to make. Took me longer to glue the small flower together, then it did to make the whole card! :) Small parts are hard to work with!

Supplies
Martha Stewart Card Stock
"Wild Card" Cartridge
"Sweet Hearts" Cartridge
Recollections Rhinestone Stickers
A la mode Ink
Sure Cuts Alot

1 comment:

  1. yaaah, I'm your 1st follower!!! Your card came out wonderful!! Great job w/the challenge!
    Hugs,
    Emma:)
    P.S. I LOVE LOVE your "Daily Puppy" way toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete