Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Baby Card

Wow! Haven't posted in a while... Life has just been crazy and I haven't gotten much crafting done... I've only done a few pages of my honeymoon scrapbook and I was hoping to have that done and my pregancy journal pretty much done prior to baby's arrival but the short and busy 2 months left, i have no idea if I'll finish!!! :)

But I will post a picture of the Baby Card I made for my Brother in Law and Sister in Law who just adopted an adorable little boy! So happy for them! My nephew is very excited about his new brother!



Going to try to make more time to craft each day and hopefully post some layouts in the near future. Glad the craziness of the holidays is almost over...

Hope everyone had a great holiday and has a very Happy New Years tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment