Sunday, October 24, 2010

Update!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Life have been crazy. Not only with the last minute trips and adventures before Summer ended, life has taken many turns.

One turn I'm happy to announce is my Husband and I found out that we are having our first baby! :o)



We found out it's a baby boy and he's due March 7th, 2011... :) We are both thrilled, excited, and nervous at the same time! So alot of my crafty time is spent trying to finish my Honeymoon Scrapbook (Finished Wedding Album FINALLY)... And then I'm doing a pregnancy journal which i want finished... Going to try to keep up with scrapbooks and not get behind! Even though i probably will be at some point with the crazy life of being a new mom! :)

I made a test of what i might want for my Christmas Cards but I'm not sure I like it... It's growing on me though and I've actually been changing stuff in my head... We'll see what i actually decide to go with. Hoping to have time to finish them by the end of November to get them mailed out early... I'm always late!! hehe



Supplies
Misc Card Stock & Paper
Snow Friend Cartridge
Ribbon
White Gel Pen
Cuttlebug
Cotton Ball
Pop Dots

1 comment: