Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Gift

My lovely Husband late last night decides to ask me to make a gift certificate for his mom for a restaurant in Maine we love. His parents own a cottage up there on a lake and there is this cute little restaurant called the "Corner Store"... Our favorite place to eat while we are at the cottage. So this morning, i had to get up early to multi task... As I'm typing this my nail polish on my toes are drying... I am going out all afternoon with my Mom, Cousin, and Aunts for a Mother's Day lunch and bowling... Then i have to rush home and get ready to leave for a wedding all night... Then tomorrow is Mother's Day which is filled with Church, Seeing both our Mom's, and Our Nephew's Bday party... What a busy weekend but it's filled with Family so i can't complain.

Here is the Card and Gift Certificate I made for my Mother In Law... Hope you like it!


For the Gift Certificate I got to use my new Cri-Kit Pens in the Cricut the second time (First time was just playing when i first got them). They worked wonderful. Very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment